Money isn’t everything, but it ranks right up there with oxygen!
A recent survey found that half of all Canadians are living paycheck to paycheck, while over three quarters are worried about how they can maintain their lifestyle after retirement (a shocking 20% fear that they’ll have to keep working until they die!)
- the average consumer’s debt load has climbed to a record high $25,960 (and that's not including mortgages!)
- more than half of Canada’s population (57%) is reportedly unprepared to handle their ongoing financial obligations in the event of an emergency and don’t have any rainy day savings set aside to deal with it
- 47% of Canadians are living from paycheck to paycheck, and would be in financial dire straits if their pay was delayed as little as a week
- If you feel stressed and frustrated about money – not enough money to do the things you want to do, and to live the way you want to live
- If you have trouble sleeping some nights, worried about how you’ll manage if you lose your job, or what you’ll do if your car breaks down, or how on earth you can ever afford to retire
- If you feel trapped, like there’s nothing you can do to change things
- If you’re a hard-working, busy, professional woman who’s tired of all that financial frustration
you’d probably love the freedom and ease that come with having your money under control, but you’re not sure how to get started.
The key thing is, educating yourself about money can enable you to come up with a financial plan that works for you, and is well-aligned with both your current reality and your future plans.
And, while budgeting, saving up for large purchases, and occasionally doing without can certainly be part of a carefully thought-out financial plan, there's more to it than that. Just like weight-loss diets generally don't work in the long term, any financial plan that's based strictly on deprivation is doomed to failure.
In Creating Financial Prosperity you will learn how to make your money start working for you, to give you the life you dream of!
By the end of this workshop, you will :
- evaluate your finances, and construct a comprehensive snapshot of your current financial situation
- get clear on what you want your life to look like, and create a detailed, actionable plan for getting there
- understand the importance of contingency-planning, and know which areas in your life require it
- get a clear picture of your debt, and come up with a plan to eliminate it
- learn how to control your spending
- understand why it sometimes seems like you're going out of your way to sabotage yourself, and how you can use that understanding to avoid derailing your goals
- look into different approaches to increasing your income, and how to decide which one(s) could apply to you
- learn the basics of investing, so that you'll know how to get started, and know how to evaluate the performance of your investments
- figure out how to set up a system, so that you can make decisions once, and then automate things
Yes! I'm ready to do what it takes to start enjoying financial fun and freedom! Sign me up!
Does your current income properly reflect your actual earning potential?
- Learn five different ways that you can increase it!
What's your 'latte factor'?
- Learn how $5/day could add up to over $1million in your retirement fund, and identify which of your unconscious spending habits can be painlessly diverted - to make you rich!
Could you survive an unexpected job-loss?
- Find out where you can decrease your ongoing expenses, and start to build up an emergency fund!
Have you got savings - sitting at a bank, earning an interest rate that doesn't even keep up with inflation?
- Learn about the various ways you can make your money work harder for you, while still staying within your own risk-tolerance!
Yes, I want to learn more about personal finance - I'm ready to start living a life of ease and abundance!
Please sign me up for the upcoming 5-month Creating Financial Prosperity workshop, and teach me the fundamental principles I need to transform my finances!
Michele has always been fascinated by personal finance - enthusiastically reading everything she could find on the topic, from 'The Wealthy Barber' to the business section of financial newspapers to investment magazines... For many years, she has applied what she's learned both to her own family's finances and to the financial issues of others. The ten years she spent developing personal-finance software inspired her to study for an accounting certification, in addition to which she has taken courses, attended workshops, and studied with thought-leaders in the area of personal finance.
She now facilitates personal finance seminars and workshops, as well as offering one-on-one professional financial coaching. Michele is passionate about empowering women by providing them with the knowledge and tools they need to make the sound financial decisions that will enable them to reach their goals.
Still got questions?
Feel free to get in touch
and ask us whatever you want to know!